YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Football Practice

<< < (8/9) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 16, 2017, 08:58:47 AM ---http://www.vindy.com/news/2017/aug/16/inside-out-leadership/?newswatch

No mention of Cody Squiric who was a starter last year and a  big part of the team. He's listed on the roster, maybe out for the season with an injury ? Anybody know ? They moved Sims who's a load to DT just a couple days ago. Also, Reed the transfer from Florida is still running with the 2's. Now I don't feel as good about the D-Line as I used to.

--- End quote ---
You don't feel as good now, but I never did.  We lost the 2 best DEs ever to play for YSU, and that leaves a HUGE hole. 
I believe 1AA is going to practice this week, and I am looking forward to his reports.  1AA, where are you?? 

ytownchief22:
He's not gonna tell us anything that we don't already know. I don't feel good about playoff chances.

guinpen:
I love the optimism.

go guins:

--- Quote from: guinpen on August 16, 2017, 11:25:00 AM ---I love the optimism.

--- End quote ---
I'm optimistic you are going to an excellent report from training camp practice!

There is a difference from being "optimistic" and being "blind to the reality."  I am optimistic we will have a great, enjoyable season, make the playoffs, and make a fine showing in the playoffs that we can all be proud of.  That doesn't mean I can look at Frick & Frack and think we have successfully replaced Rivers & Moss, does it?   

ysuguins4:
Chief,

What happened to incoming Freshmen Naz Battee-Diggs and Sherrod Paige?  They don't show on the fall roster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version