YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Football Practice

<< < (4/9) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Yo..Patterson, Bailey, and Scott are all big time recievers and showed that during the playoff run last year it has nothing to do with our secondary. The passing game this year will open up the run game just as it did last year..This offense will put up some big numbers..thanks for the countdown!!

The YO Show:
Your welcome! I have admittedly, missed a few day on the countdown occasionally. I have alot of expectations for our receiver corps. It does appear to be the best we have had in years.

ytownchief22:
I agree. Passing game should be solid. Louigene and Chapman have been starting DE's for the most part. Reed still working on getting comfortable with the system.

robmat2571:
I must be late to the party but, I just saw that Trent Hosick is listed as a safety.   Is it because his shoulder won't let him throw anymore?  Is he actually practicing at safety or just another body back there at practice.  Since he transferred,  he always has seemed like a good kid.  Go Guins!

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 10, 2017, 07:03:37 PM ---thanks for posting the video Fever. The real question I have now, with all the receiving discussed as having looked good in camp, it makes me wonder, have they been good or the CBs been bad  :-[?

--- End quote ---
THAT is the question.  Will take game action to answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version