YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Football Practice

<< < (3/9) > >>

ytownchief22:
Also from what I've heard. Sharp and Fraser are starters so far on the O-Line at RG and RT respectively. They've had Avery Larkin, DJ Smalls and Darius Hall at DB with Hurst and Powell as as safety's. Durkin has looked good at TE. Very athletic.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 10, 2017, 03:31:32 PM ---Also from what I've heard. Sharp and Fraser are starters so far on the O-Line at RG and RT respectively. They've had Avery Larkin, DJ Smalls and Darius Hall at DB with Hurst and Powell as as safety's. Durkin has looked good at TE. Very athletic.

--- End quote ---
We've had good tight ends for quite a while.  We don't throw there often, but it isn't because the kids can't play.  This group has a TON of talent.  our #4 could/would start for most teams in the MVFC. 

ytownchief22:
Durkin and Rader will see the most action because of their athletic and pass catching ability.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
https://youtu.be/46Uj1SAfnJg Comments from practice

The YO Show:
thanks for posting the video Fever. The real question I have now, with all the receiving discussed as having looked good in camp, it makes me wonder, have they been good or the CBs been bad  :-[?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version