YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2018 Football Committement

<< < (11/17) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Chief is correct, YSU much easier academically than OSU.  It's a fact, not a slam on YSU.  Unless you play football or basketball, OSU is one of the toughest schools in the country to get into...  Excluding Ivy League.   Considering we lost three tight ends to graduation, this is a good get for Pelini.

ytownchief22:
Another commit.

OL Devon Robinson from Monroe College. 6-6, 280 pounds. Had offers from Temple, Miami, Rutgers, Illinois coming out of high school in NJ.

go guins:
You guys smoking dope again?
While YSU is working to grow enrollment and therefore taking most of what they get, OSU is not exceptionally high at all
OSU acceptance rate 49%
Texas 39%
Michigan acceptance rate 28%
Southern California 17%
Duke 9%  YES 9%!
And to be fair, Harvard 6%

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 12, 2017, 02:18:27 PM ---You guys smoking dope again?
While YSU is working to grow enrollment and therefore taking most of what they get, OSU is not exceptionally high at all
OSU acceptance rate 49%
Texas 39%
Southern California 17%
Duke 9%  YES 9%!

--- End quote ---

And YSU is 84%.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 12, 2017, 02:22:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on December 12, 2017, 02:18:27 PM ---You guys smoking dope again?
OSU acceptance rate 49%
Texas 39%
Southern California 17%
Duke 9%  YES 9%!

--- End quote ---

And YSU is 84%.

--- End quote ---
FAN said "Unless you play football or basketball, OSU is one of the toughest schools in the country to get into...  Excluding Ivy League."  I challenged him siting numerous examples of schools MUCH harder to get into.  I acknowledged YSU was working to grow enrollment. (gaining under Tressel for the first time in a decade) 
I stand by my challenge, and dispute what FAN said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version