YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2018 Football Committement

<< < (9/17) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: dwj on December 05, 2017, 01:57:26 PM ---ISU has him listed at 6.0' 265.  Definitely too short foe DE.

--- End quote ---
And a pudgy 265 at that.  This is a guy that can't bulk up, he's too heavy now, but chief knows all and if you doubt it, he'll tell you all about his infinite wisdom.  So I guess we'll have a 5*-11" maybe close to 6' fat DE, instead of shaping this guy up and using his ability as an ILB. 

Buddy:
My Guess is the coaching staff may know where he fits in the best!!!! ::)

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 05, 2017, 01:55:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 05, 2017, 01:20:36 PM ---Find me a good LB who's 250 pounds in this level of football..... I'm not the coach but I find it hard to believe he's moving to LB. Redshirting next year regardless. We have some visitors coming to campus soon. Look for some more commitments.

--- End quote ---
Nick DeLuca would be a good place to start.

--- End quote ---

Yeah he's listed at 6-3, 245. Doubt he stays at that weight during the season.

ytownchief22:
Have some JUCO visitors coming this weekend. Couple offensive and defensive lineman.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 06, 2017, 12:21:51 AM ---Have some JUCO visitors coming this weekend. Couple offensive and defensive lineman.

--- End quote ---
IMO we are desperate for OTs, but I'm pretty comfortable with the DL.  I looked at a site listing the top 110 prospects from JUCO schools and there were -0- QBs on the list.  That is VERY unusual, especially considering the way they throw the ball around in JUCOs, the QBs usually have great stats.  If we get a couple experienced JUCO OL that could help Cunningham/Craycraft a lot, because it doesn't look like we are going to get any help at QB from that channel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version