YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2018 Football Committement

<< < (6/17) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on October 15, 2017, 07:14:49 PM ---Derek Hite DE/TE Piqua Ohio.  Newest commit. 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5404187/derek-hite

--- End quote ---
this kid is big and strong, but the stiffest player I ever recall seeing.  He can hardly get into a 3 point stance.  You can play DE from your feet, but you don't stay on your feet because you can't bend. I have grave doubts about Hite's ability with the athleticism we see week to week in the MVFC. 

ytownchief22:
Cunningham had 153 passing, 133 rushing, 5 rushing TD's and a pick 6 on defense in last night's playoff loss. Also our kicking commitment from Hudson, Gonya finished his career with the most career field goals in Ohio high school football history and 2nd most career points kicked. He's a good one.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 02, 2017, 03:18:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on July 31, 2017, 09:58:44 AM ---QB #2 ought to bring his buddy WR #3 with him.
Cunningham tends to have a long windup throwing motion, and that will have to be corrected, but athleticly he looks real solid.

--- End quote ---

Good catch Go, but it does look likes he stays ahead of his receivers in deeper vertical throws. That might be how he does it.

--- End quote ---

According to scouting Ohio hes only had offers from YSU and Ashland... I’d rather see an offer or two from another FCS or D2 school.

ytownchief22:
Another.

6-1, 265 DE DeMarko Craig from Central Catholic in Toledo. Had an offer from ISU as well.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 03, 2017, 07:28:15 PM ---Another.

6-1, 265 DE DeMarko Craig from Central Catholic in Toledo. Had an offer from ISU as well.

--- End quote ---
I'd like to see this kid lose about 15# and move to LB. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version