YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2018 Football Committement

<< < (4/17) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 10, 2017, 06:58:12 PM ---I know you said not likely, but hopefully it is a typo and they transposed the 5 and 8 so it should have been 285... lol

--- End quote ---
The important number is 6'5"  you can't work on that in the weight room!  Some of the 300 high schoolers are a lot of fat. I'd rather have 258# of conditioned athlete and work on getting to 300-305 in the weight room that some 300 softy trying to work off the fat.

ytownchief22:
Griffin Hoak, a 6-1 220 MLB from Dublin Coffman has committed. Was getting MAC looks.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Really wish we could have landed Armand Dellovades brother Anthony..He recently committed to Duquesne

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on September 20, 2017, 10:57:18 AM ---Really wish we could have landed Armand Dellovades brother Anthony..He recently committed to Duquesne

--- End quote ---

Same. But there's still time to persuade don't worry.

go guins:
MAC, I'm also seeing some Big 10 interest!
Found this following his soph year:

Dublin Coffman sophomore Griffin Hoak is a seek-and-destroy linebacker prospect in Ohio, and he looked good this past Monday at the Best of the Midwest combine in Indianapolis.

Hoak, who also plays tight end, is the younger brother of Kentucky freshman quarterback Gunnar Hoak.

Although the younger Hoak holds no offers to date, he is a 2018 prospect of note.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version