YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (18/36) > >>

The YO Show:
You know, I distinctly remember it raining during the night game that YSU won at Pitt back in 2012. Just saying.

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 30, 2017, 01:23:31 PM ---You know, I distinctly remember it raining during the night game that YSU won at Pitt back in 2012. Just saying.

--- End quote ---
Last couple DAY games were hotter than "heck" 

ytownchief22:
Bigger problem is the depth behind the starters is so inexperienced. May not be the season some predict. At least early on.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 30, 2017, 04:37:08 PM ---Bigger problem is the depth behind the starters is so inexperienced. May not be the season some predict. At least early on.

--- End quote ---
Any reasonable person would expect to lose to Pitt.  Remember, this team beat the Big 10 champion and was the only team to beat Clemson, (the same Clemson that hung 30-0 on Ohio State)  Following that, we should win the next 2 easily, inexperienced or no.  By then, you have experience and I expect competitive play all through the MVFC schedule.  I'm not making excuses or lowing expectations now.  Not by a long shot!

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Great point Go guins!! Lets hope that we are competitive and limit the mental error's. Many publications have this as one of the most winnable FCS vs. FBS game this weekend. The weather is supposed to now clear up between 12-5 with a 30% chance of showers..keeping my fingers crossed we shall see!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version