YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (15/36) > >>

The YO Show:
Defensively we may not be in the best of shape.

ytownchief22:
True freshman Bryce Gibson listed as a starter at DB. Boy oh boy....

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I hate to give everyone this bad news, but it looks like tropical storm Harvey will be invading Pittsburgh by kickoff and continue all afternoon. Obviously this will hurt our passing game that we will need..bring your ponchos folks!!

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 29, 2017, 01:44:55 PM ---True freshman Bryce Gibson listed as a starter at DB. Boy oh boy....

--- End quote ---
Boy oh boy.....good?
Boy oh boy.....bad?
The guys we had couldn't hold up against the Pitt speed, maybe Bryce can? 
My concern was, is, and will be DE.  We had GREAT pressure from the DEs last season and covered a big weakness at DB.  This year the DEs are both in the NFL and out CBs are really out on an island.  32 points won't win this game.

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on August 29, 2017, 02:33:44 PM ---I hate to give everyone this bad news, but it looks like tropical storm Harvey will be invading Pittsburgh by kickoff and continue all afternoon. Obviously this will hurt our passing game that we will need..bring your ponchos folks!!

--- End quote ---
good for the goose, good for the gander, and I think hurting the passing hurts them more than hurts us.  But usually the offensive guy knows which way he is cutting and so he has the advantage. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version