YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (14/36) > >>

Wick250:
We are not playing Kansas or Iowa State or Minnesota (the old version before Jerry Kill.)  Pittsburgh is a good P5 program with an excellent coach and a lot of very good players.  We have evolved to the point where we have a puncher's chance against anybody not in the FBS top 10.  But predicting a victory in this game is not very realistic.  Our season starts with the league opener at home against SDSU at the end of September.

The YO Show:
Maybe I am being overly optimistic. I just think I like our odds. I'm not saying its going to be easy.

ytownchief22:
Depth chart is out. Zinni at RG, not Sharp. Christian Turner listed at 2nd string RB, not Alessi.

Smalls, Nicoe Hurst and Larkin are starting DB's with Powell and Solomon Warfield starting at safety. Randall-Posey is the other starting LB along with Wright and Dellovade.

Pitt is going to score points on us so we HAVE to be able to keep up on offense.

The YO Show:
Just saw the depth chart and was going to post too. Thought the biggest suprise was the second string running back was not alessi

ytownchief22:
My biggest concern are the DB's. They moved Nicoe Hurst back to CB where he played at JUCO. Guess they feel comfortable with Warfield at safety. Let's also hope our DT's can hold up vs the run. No 300+ pounders in the middle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version