YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (13/36) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: go guins on August 25, 2017, 09:54:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on August 25, 2017, 09:42:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on August 25, 2017, 08:39:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: DefendYoungstown on August 24, 2017, 10:34:00 PM ---A main reason many I know have stopped contributing to this forum over the years is because of the political commentary and general vitriol between forum contributors. To that end, could we please stick to information about YSU football? There's plenty of other outlets for everything else.

--- End quote ---
Just noting, you post has nothing about football either, making is political in nature. 
Who do you see emerging at DE?

--- End quote ---

Go guin, I am with you.
My original comment about Robert Lee being pull out of the ACC broadcast of UVA game and was reassigned to be an analyst for the YSU-Pitt football game.

It had "ESPN", YSU, PITT, FOOTBALL, ESPN FOOTBALL ANALYST, UVA, ACC , YSU- PITT in the paragraph. Please tell me, DefYn, why this is not related to YSU sports?

--- End quote ---
Double ET, we should probably give up, this guy is probably a liberal that things Bob Lee SHOULD be removed from UVA game coverage.

--- End quote ---

We can create a safe room for him.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 25, 2017, 10:19:25 AM ---Nobody's talking about it but the loss of Squiric on this team could be trouble in the middle. He was a 300+ pound plug in there and about to be a 3 year letterman. Mesier and Smith will be the starters and they are very good and have the experience but the depth behind them with Ragland, Thompson and McCraw may take some time to develop. We'll see...
--- End quote ---

Really hurts the depth there.  Is he out for the season with an injury?

go guins:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on August 27, 2017, 02:07:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on August 25, 2017, 09:54:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on August 25, 2017, 09:42:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on August 25, 2017, 08:39:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: DefendYoungstown on August 24, 2017, 10:34:00 PM ---A main reason many I know have stopped contributing to this forum over the years is because of the political commentary and general vitriol between forum contributors. To that end, could we please stick to information about YSU football? There's plenty of other outlets for everything else.

--- End quote ---
Just noting, you post has nothing about football either, making is political in nature. 
Who do you see emerging at DE?

--- End quote ---

Go guin, I am with you.
My original comment about Robert Lee being pull out of the ACC broadcast of UVA game and was reassigned to be an analyst for the YSU-Pitt football game.

It had "ESPN", YSU, PITT, FOOTBALL, ESPN FOOTBALL ANALYST, UVA, ACC , YSU- PITT in the paragraph. Please tell me, DefYn, why this is not related to YSU sports?

--- End quote ---
Double ET, we should probably give up, this guy is probably a liberal that things Bob Lee SHOULD be removed from UVA game coverage.

--- End quote ---

We can create a safe room for him.

--- End quote ---
;D

ytownchief22:
What I'm worried about the most are the DB's. Pitt is explosive on the outside so they will create problems. We are going to have to score so hopefully Monty and Co. can keep up and not crap the bed ;)

The YO Show:
From what I'm seeing in some scouting, if it is to be believed, Pitts defense should be pretty ripe to work with. Especially given the YSU offense is going to be a strong point of the team this year. The rub of it is going to be how good the defense is this year. If the defense plays pretty well, and the DBs look good, then we have a real chance to win the game. Pitt secondary is looking to have some holes in it, and with the QB and WR talent we return, we should be able to pass the ball. Granted, we need our run game to work well too, but I think it will.

Hopefully the team is going into this with some quiet confidence. I like the odds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version