YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (11/36) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Double ET on August 23, 2017, 07:14:44 PM ---Robert Lee was booted out of ESPN's broadcast of the U of Virginia fooball because of his name. He has been reassigned to broadcast the Pitt-YSU game.

--- End quote ---

LOL, wow what a country. If this is the guy I am thinking of, he is of Asian descent  :o :o :o :o :o

Clearly a racist confederate sympathizer.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on August 24, 2017, 08:48:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on August 23, 2017, 07:14:44 PM ---Robert Lee was booted out of ESPN's broadcast of the U of Virginia fooball because of his name. He has been reassigned to broadcast the Pitt-YSU game.

--- End quote ---

LOL, wow what a country. If this is the guy I am thinking of, he is of Asian descent  :o :o :o :o :o

Clearly a racist confederate sympathizer.

--- End quote ---
The Asian community should line up the lawyers to sue their A$$ off. Does anybody really think ESPN would remove Robert Lee if he happens to be African American?

DefendYoungstown:
A main reason many I know have stopped contributing to this forum over the years is because of the political commentary and general vitriol between forum contributors. To that end, could we please stick to information about YSU football? There's plenty of other outlets for everything else.

go guins:

--- Quote from: DefendYoungstown on August 24, 2017, 10:34:00 PM ---A main reason many I know have stopped contributing to this forum over the years is because of the political commentary and general vitriol between forum contributors. To that end, could we please stick to information about YSU football? There's plenty of other outlets for everything else.

--- End quote ---
Just noting, you post has nothing about football either, making is political in nature. 
Who do you see emerging at DE?

ytownchief22:
Chapman and Louigene are going to be the starters at DE. I expect the transfer Reed to supplant one of them as he gets more used to Bo's defense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version