YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (2/36) > >>

coachtress:
Two years ago on Stubhub. got two seats for $15 each (plus fees), lower bowl on the YSU sideline around the 25 yard line.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Really hard to say what kind of a crowd might show up for this game. The game two years ago was just brutally hot and kept some fans away, but with both teams coming off great seasons you never know with a nice fall day

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on July 26, 2017, 10:01:55 AM ---Really hard to say what kind of a crowd might show up for this game. The game two years ago was just brutally hot and kept some fans away, but with both teams coming off great seasons you never know with a nice fall day

--- End quote ---
Last season's performances is a good point about an increased crowd against Pitt, but, although is was BLISTERING in the sun the last time down there, I'm not sure that affected the crowd that much.  I didn't expect it, so I never considered it, I bet a lot of people were the same as me?
I was laughing during the Wofford game, that although we call it the "Ice Castle" I've worn shorts more times than jeans over the last 10 years.  Then I remembered, we haven't plated into December for a hell of a long time!  I'll take the early heat in Pitt for the money, so we have the facilities etc. to draw the kids to play in the cold of December!
Can't wait to get started.  Soon 1AA is going to be telling me how great Mays looks and how great Davis looks and how great Larry, Curly and Mo look at DE.  Looking forward to it!

ytownchief22:
Pitt didn't have a "great" season. They beat Penn State and Clemson, but I guess you could call it great for their standards. They are a mediocre program. Always will be. The only time they fill up Heinz is when Penn State will come to play and thats because half the fans are wearing blue and white! Sad... Like most said, wait and get your tickets cheap closer to the game. Plenty of seats available.

IAA Fan:
Depending on how many tickets that you want to buy. Right now section 112 (for 3 or less) and section 107 (groups of 3 or more) are you best values. Under $20 & under $15 respectively. Specific to Heinz, the three things that are big for me are access to the steps, shelter and no Steelers. So I usually buy isle seats at the bottom of the upper deck. If I am not worrying about covering, then I go back rows in the lower section. Easier access to beer, peanuts and restrooms. My bladder turned 50.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version