YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (10/36) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: 2000YSU on August 23, 2017, 02:54:33 PM ---As long as we can find ways to control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball ,limit the big plays from Pitt, play some complimentary football we could walk out of there with a win like the one we had in 2012!

--- End quote ---
IF IF IF and IF come true we would win every game!

robmat2571:
I think I have a pretty good idea on how this game will go... I am both a Pitt fan and YSU fan.  I will be cheering for YSU!  USC Max Browne will start at QB for Pitt.  He was sortof a bust at USC although was the #1 rated qb coming out of HS.  He is still getting used to the offense at Pitt.  However, Pitt has two FANTASTIC wr's in Quadre Henderson and Jester Weah.  They will cause our defense big problems.  Henderson was the best returner in college football last year... they will run several jet sweeps with him trying to get him loose.  Pitt also has several good rb's including the kid from Austintown (although he has fallen a bit on the depth chart).  Pitts Defense is in a total rebuild mode!  The secondary is poor and their best db is suspended!  Expect a relatively high scoring game!  (AGAIN). 

Double ET:
Robert Lee was booted out of ESPN's broadcast of the U of Virginia fooball because of his name. He has been reassigned to broadcast the Pitt-YSU game.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Double ET on August 23, 2017, 07:14:44 PM ---Robert Lee was booted out of ESPN's broadcast of the U of Virginia fooball because of his name. He has been reassigned to broadcast the Pitt-YSU game.

--- End quote ---

Sadly this kind of stuff does not shock me anymore.

go guins:

--- Quote from: guinpen on August 23, 2017, 08:04:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on August 23, 2017, 07:14:44 PM ---Robert Lee was booted out of ESPN's broadcast of the U of Virginia fooball because of his name. He has been reassigned to broadcast the Pitt-YSU game.

--- End quote ---

Sadly this kind of stuff does not shock me anymore.

--- End quote ---
They did say his name was Robert A Lee, not Robert E Lee, and he was actually not a Confederate general.  Nice that they clarified that at least.  The politically correct leftists in the country are completely out of control! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version