YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (7/36) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Double ET on August 01, 2017, 11:44:09 AM ---Does any body if this game will be carried live on either local or cable TV . Last year's YSU-WV game was carried on Cable Channel Root TV.

--- End quote ---

I think it'll be on the ACC sports network if you get that channel.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 01, 2017, 02:55:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on August 01, 2017, 11:44:09 AM ---Does any body if this game will be carried live on either local or cable TV . Last year's YSU-WV game was carried on Cable Channel Root TV.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I suspect it will still be on that channel, even if you don't get it!  Right Chief?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on August 02, 2017, 10:13:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 01, 2017, 02:55:37 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I suspect it will still be on that channel, even if you don't get it!  Right Chief?

--- End quote ---

Right ;)

FOOTBALLFEVER:
The injuries are really starting to add up in the Pitt football camp. Several more starters will be out for the Y.S.U. game including their top running back

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on August 11, 2017, 09:28:50 AM ---The injuries are really starting to add up in the Pitt football camp. Several more starters will be out for the Y.S.U. game including their top running back

--- End quote ---
The top QB was out the last time in Pitt too.  QB is supposed to be a real stud, and they have to be licking their chops looking at our DE and CB situation.  3 weeks will tell
For all the talk about TV networks, I want to point out, tickets are cheap and Heinz Field is very close and our team could use the support!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version