YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (6/36) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 29, 2017, 06:47:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on July 29, 2017, 02:31:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 29, 2017, 11:25:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on July 29, 2017, 08:01:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 28, 2017, 11:42:22 PM ---Whitehead is one of their best players. Big loss.

--- End quote ---
Wondering.....any interest from Bo?

--- End quote ---
Keep him away from YSU.

Whitehead was suspended, not dismissed.

--- End quote ---
According to the newspaper, DE Rori Blair was dismissed. Whitehead was a safety and he was suspended.

--- End quote ---

Yes, correct. Blair has failed multiple drug tests.

--- End quote ---

The YO Show:
I think we may have a RePitt of 2012  ;)

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Pitt has to replace three starters in the secondary from a year ago with Whitehead being suspended you can make it four. The DE and LB were both expected to start and Narduzzi kicked his starting DT off the team in the spring. I really liked the match up with our offense against their defense going in before all of this news broke..I'm kind of getting a chuckle with some of the media out of Pittsburgh saying this will only affect them for the Penn St. and Oklahoma St. games☺

DefendYoungstown:
Let them overlook us. They did the last two times as well. It's to our advantage.

That being said, ESPN Week 1 matchup predictor gives Pitt at 90% chance of winning (prior to suspensions).
http://thespun.com/news/espns-fpi-predicts-week-one-of-the-2017-college-football-season

Hero Sports list YSU vs. Pitt as one of their '5 Most Winnable Games (For FCS Teams)' of Week 1:
http://herosports.com/fcs-football/fcs-vs-fbs-upsets-2017-bzbz

Double ET:
Does any body if this game will be carried live on either local or cable TV . Last year's YSU-WV game was carried on Cable Channel Root TV.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version