YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (30/36) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSUinBoston on September 02, 2017, 04:27:00 PM ---Hunter Wells is very bad at quarterbacking.  Every time he doesn't throw an interception is a minor miracle.

--- End quote ---

Replace him with???? Fumble fingers #7? Broke arm MO transfer or run till you get your head tore off new WR??

He's won more than he lost. go root for another team "IF" you don't like him.

Carry on  ;)

ytownchief22:
He lost us the game.

YSUGO:
Hunter messed up but he outplayed the USC 5th year rent a qb for Pitt.

YSUinBoston:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on September 02, 2017, 04:29:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUinBoston on September 02, 2017, 04:27:00 PM ---Hunter Wells is very bad at quarterbacking.  Every time he doesn't throw an interception is a minor miracle.

--- End quote ---

Replace him with???? Fumble fingers #7? Broke arm MO transfer or run till you get your head tore off new WR??

He's won more than he lost. go root for another team "IF" you don't like him.

Carry on  ;)

--- End quote ---

I didn't know Hunter Wells was that important to the program that you must accept his quarterbacking abilities to be a fan.  Who knew? 

The backups might suck too.  But, if the first read for Wells isn't open, you are playing Russian roulette.  It is obvious he doesn't have command over the whole field.  That was one of the worst interceptions I have ever seen in my life and there was no reason at all for it.  it's absolutely incredible.

YSUinBoston:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on September 02, 2017, 04:42:14 PM ---Hunter messed up but he outplayed the USC 5th year rent a qb for Pitt.

--- End quote ---

Well, that's true.  That Pitt QB was terrible.  Holy hell, he was afraid to throw downfield and his coaches clearly didn't trust him

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version