YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (21/36) > >>

Penguin Nick:
I have not purchased a ticket yet but will do so tomorrow (probably from one of my favorite scalpers).  Where are the majority of YSU fans sitting? 

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 01, 2017, 12:50:58 PM ---I think this will be a low scoring affair.  I think that we will have to get rid of the ball fast in order to move the ball downfield.  I think the OL is a work in progress.  We will miss Moss and Rivers.  I think Pitt will try to test our secondary.  They know we've lost a lot there.  It will be interesting, but I think this team will play them tough.  The are battle tested.  The MVFC prepares them for that adversity.  I think this one will be a close game.

--- End quote ---
Bo would prefer a low score game this time around. We have the recievers that can get open on the Pitt secondary and a QB who can get them the ball, if our offensive line can give Wells the time he needs..this will be key in this game if want to have any kind of a chance

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nick on September 01, 2017, 06:52:11 PM ---I have not purchased a ticket yet but will do so tomorrow (probably from one of my favorite scalpers).  Where are the majority of YSU fans sitting?

--- End quote ---

I know my group and I are sitting in section 110. I know others in Section 108, but I don't know if the majority of fans are sitting in 107. I think that would be my guess. But I'm not sure.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on September 01, 2017, 08:33:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 01, 2017, 12:50:58 PM ---I think this will be a low scoring affair.  I think that we will have to get rid of the ball fast in order to move the ball downfield.  I think the OL is a work in progress.  We will miss Moss and Rivers.  I think Pitt will try to test our secondary.  They know we've lost a lot there.  It will be interesting, but I think this team will play them tough.  The are battle tested.  The MVFC prepares them for that adversity.  I think this one will be a close game.

--- End quote ---
Bo would prefer a low score game this time around. We have the recievers that can get open on the Pitt secondary and a QB who can get them the ball, if our offensive line can give Wells the time he needs..this will be key in this game if want to have any kind of a chance

--- End quote ---

Fever, didn't you say that the oline pass rush defending was suspect from camp? Hoping this is not the case tomorrow.

ytownchief22:
O-Line and DB's are my biggest concern. We're gonna have to dominate the LOS to win the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version