YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

COUNTDOWN TO FOOTBALL SEASON!

<< < (4/52) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on July 17, 2017, 09:58:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on July 17, 2017, 09:31:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on July 16, 2017, 10:43:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wick250 on July 16, 2017, 03:16:55 PM ---IAA Fan,

No relation.  Bobby Coates was a lineman from the Canton area.  This Coates is a WR/DB/return man type from Warren Kennedy.

Three articles about YSU sports in the online version of the Warren paper today.  Thanks guys and keep them coming.

--- End quote ---

I subscribe to both Tribune and Vindicator. IMO, the Tribune does a better job in their analysis of YSU sports (Joe Simon on Football & John Vargo on Basketball) than Vindy.

--- End quote ---
Looks like we have a rich guy on the blog.  Can afford to waste money on both Trib and Vindy!  Only thing I know for sure ET is you are too old to be a millennial, huh ET?  (speaking from the prospective of a senior citizen that still subscribes to the Trib.)

--- End quote ---

Rich? On YSU Faculty salary?
I subscribe to both papers for Sunday for the discount coupons to save $$ so I can afford the season tickets.
I drive a Chevy....does that sound rich to you? Millennial? I am at the front end of the baby boomer.... Lol

Seriously, I am looking forward to both the YSU football & football season.

--- End quote ---
Did you get down for the Art Fair?  Great event for showing off campus and what is good beyond sports at YSU.
You can tell the boomers, we think coupons from the paper.  My kids and grandkids scoff at printed media and show off far better deals and variety from on-line deals! 
Seriously YSU season tickets about the best value in sports out there!  FB season ticket with tailgate pass about equal to 1 browns game and we actually have a chance to win!

ysubigred:
It's a new season "BUT" we will never forget!!!

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on July 17, 2017, 10:13:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on July 17, 2017, 09:58:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on July 17, 2017, 09:31:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on July 16, 2017, 10:43:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wick250 on July 16, 2017, 03:16:55 PM ---IAA Fan,

No relation.  Bobby Coates was a lineman from the Canton area.  This Coates is a WR/DB/return man type from Warren Kennedy.

Three articles about YSU sports in the online version of the Warren paper today.  Thanks guys and keep them coming.

--- End quote ---

I subscribe to both Tribune and Vindicator. IMO, the Tribune does a better job in their analysis of YSU sports (Joe Simon on Football & John Vargo on Basketball) than Vindy.

--- End quote ---
Looks like we have a rich guy on the blog.  Can afford to waste money on both Trib and Vindy!  Only thing I know for sure ET is you are too old to be a millennial, huh ET?  (speaking from the prospective of a senior citizen that still subscribes to the Trib.)

--- End quote ---

Rich? On YSU Faculty salary?
I subscribe to both papers for Sunday for the discount coupons to save $$ so I can afford the season tickets.
I drive a Chevy....does that sound rich to you? Millennial? I am at the front end of the baby boomer.... Lol

Seriously, I am looking forward to both the YSU football & football season.

--- End quote ---
Did you get down for the Art Fair?  Great event for showing off campus and what is good beyond sports at YSU.
You can tell the boomers, we think coupons from the paper.  My kids and grandkids scoff at printed media and show off far better deals and variety from on-line deals! 
Seriously YSU season tickets about the best value in sports out there!  FB season ticket with tailgate pass about equal to 1 browns game and we actually have a chance to win!

--- End quote ---
Yes, I went down to the Arts festival last weekend. The weather was great and my wife(YSU grad) and I both enjoy the music in the fountain square. Planetarium always put on a good show also.
YSU football season ticket is truly a bargain. The campus improvements have come a long way since Tres took over as YSU president although parking is still a problem.

go guins:

Yes, I went down to the Arts festival last weekend. The weather was great and my wife(YSU grad) and I both enjoy the music in the fountain square. Planetarium always put on a good show also.
YSU football season ticket is truly a bargain. The campus improvements have come a long way since Tres took over as YSU president although parking is still a problem.
[/quote]
Parking has always been a problem.  I started at YSU when the largest lot was referred to as the "mud lot". 
(Careful what you credit to Tres.  1AA thinks Strollo is responsible for all the improvements!) 
That JMU sign still KILLS me!  WTF were they thinking of sending "our" tickets to the opponent?  Whatever.  I do hope we get some "enlighted" leadership in our sports marketing effort, but I am sure Strollo has a good excuse.  He IS the master of that, at least!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on July 17, 2017, 11:20:29 AM ---It's a new season "BUT" we will never forget!!!

--- End quote ---

Forget what, that we could not sell as many tickets as JMU. Yes I was embarrassed, but that is about the extent of it. Already forgotten, this is 2017. Maybe we will get there again and fans will have more income. How about they move this game to someplace more accessible (aka less than a day drive)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version