YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

COUNTDOWN TO FOOTBALL SEASON!

<< < (3/52) > >>

ytownchief22:
Trib is doing a nice job, agreed. Saw Grove from the Vindy left so right now, nobody is covering YSU.

The YO Show:
He was at the Vindy for what a year? I didn't realize he left already.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on July 16, 2017, 03:16:55 PM ---IAA Fan,

No relation.  Bobby Coates was a lineman from the Canton area.  This Coates is a WR/DB/return man type from Warren Kennedy.

Three articles about YSU sports in the online version of the Warren paper today.  Thanks guys and keep them coming.

--- End quote ---

I subscribe to both Tribune and Vindicator. IMO, the Tribune does a better job in their analysis of YSU sports (Joe Simon on Football & John Vargo on Basketball) than Vindy.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on July 16, 2017, 10:43:48 PM ---

No relation.  Bobby Coates was a lineman from the Canton area.  This Coates is a WR/DB/return man type from Warren Kennedy.

Three articles about YSU sports in the online version of the Warren paper today.  Thanks guys and keep them coming.

--- End quote ---

I subscribe to both Tribune and Vindicator. IMO, the Tribune does a better job in their analysis of YSU sports (Joe Simon on Football & John Vargo on Basketball) than Vindy.

--- End quote ---
Looks like we have a rich guy on the blog.  Can afford to waste money on both Trib and Vindy!  Only thing I know for sure ET is you are too old to be a millennial, huh ET?  (speaking from the prospective of a senior citizen that still subscribes to the Trib.)

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on July 17, 2017, 09:31:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on July 16, 2017, 10:43:48 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Looks like we have a rich guy on the blog.  Can afford to waste money on both Trib and Vindy!  Only thing I know for sure ET is you are too old to be a millennial, huh ET?  (speaking from the prospective of a senior citizen that still subscribes to the Trib.)

--- End quote ---

Rich? On YSU Faculty salary?
I subscribe to both papers for Sunday for the discount coupons to save $$ so I can afford the season tickets.
I drive a Chevy....does that sound rich to you? Millennial? I am at the front end of the baby boomer.... Lol

Seriously, I am looking forward to both the YSU football & football season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version