YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Campus Updates

<< < (21/29) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Double ET on May 13, 2018, 10:01:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on May 13, 2018, 07:15:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penquin68 on May 13, 2018, 06:25:02 PM ---Is this construction of the press box to be done by mid August?

--- End quote ---

Supposed to be, yes.

--- End quote ---
According to the article, it is supposed to be finished in Mid-August 2019. Did you guys have inside information that it is to be finished in 2018 instead?

--- End quote ---

Sorry, yes that's what I meant. Would be remarkable to finish in 2.5 months lol. Not sure if they'll have construction going during football season or not.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on May 13, 2018, 05:08:25 PM ---Construction starts soon. Will be done by mid august.
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update.

go guins:
Glad they are getting started!  Will be great addition to Stambaugh.  Now they can look at bathrooms, club seating etc. going forward.

ytownchief22:
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the plaza outside Beeghly Center is getting renovated as well this summer.

go guins:
Pretty sure I'm at least among the oldest people on this site, but for those that go back at least a few decades the changes on the campus are remarkable.  EVERYTHING is better than I remember! (with the exception of the parking deck, which is the same crappy facility it has been for MANY years!)  I started in what looked more like an abandoned military installation set in a slum.  We now have a 1st rate university that actually helps with recruiting, not a barrier to be overcome!  If you've read my posts before, you know I think JT is simply great as University President, but many of the campus projects to which I refer had many sponsors and benefactors outside of Tressel.  IMO, ALL associated with YSU over the last 50 years have much to be proud of! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version