YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball Announces 2017-18 Non-Horizon League Slate

<< < (5/5)

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on July 05, 2017, 07:20:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on July 05, 2017, 04:16:55 PM ---
I want "DOERS!"

--- End quote ---

Yet you ignore the one you have & then call me delusional? You know I was not aware that WATTS cost only 2mil to build. Want to discuss the importance of positions in the university? Feel free, as if I truly care? My college is an academic institution first ...of course the Provost is elevated above university preseident ....it is simply respect. Do I think Calhoun and Pelini would be here if it was not for Tressel? No & no. He never would have made the Pelini mistake and we would have replaced Slocum 2 years earlier than we did, so Calhoun probably would not have been available.

You think a man walks on water & I think another man is good at his job ... So who has the "man-crush"?

--- End quote ---
My man-crush is directed at the genius that is Jim Tressel, not some send back the tickets AD that is a leader of also rans and never were.  I read your posts and you know what, I think you actually believe Slocum, Abraham, et al are more valuable to YSU than is Jim Tressel.  You are seriously wrong and I almost feel sorry for you in your state of utter delusion.  I wonder what color the clouds are in your world?  Anyway.  By until football season (maybe)

IAA Fan:
Only 2 more weeks Go!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version