YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Darien Townsend leaving the program

(1/3) > >>

Buddy:
May be old news but I just saw this .  was hoping he would be back this year

Darien Townsend announced on Instagram that he's leaving the YSU football program.

The senior said on Instagram, "Youngstown has presented to not only myself but my family. My experiences here have put me in place to conquer much more than I've ever thought possible."

IAA Fan:
Same here. What a great special teams player and was improving as a WR. I am still confused on the suspension rules.

The YO Show:
You believe he is leaving due to suspension?

go guins:

--- Quote from: Buddy on April 30, 2017, 09:13:49 AM ---May be old news but I just saw this .  was hoping he would be back this year

Darien Townsend announced on Instagram that he's leaving the YSU football program.

The senior said on Instagram, "Youngstown has presented to not only myself but my family. My experiences here have put me in place to conquer much more than I've ever thought possible."

--- End quote ---
Anybody have any idea what this says? 

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on April 30, 2017, 07:36:00 PM ---You believe he is leaving due to suspension?

--- End quote ---

Well I read in the NCAA guide that weed is 6-months, but not much in the way of details. Right now, they are under suspension and it should just be coming to an end if it is a straight 6-month calendar suspension. Then they have to be tested internally and randomly before they can be reinstated. Do you think he failed the second test?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version