YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Other Penguins in the NFL for 2017?

<< < (4/4)

IAA Fan:
I was reading where the Broncos did not resign Brandian Ross after his one-year deal. I hope he lands somewhere, he is our only remaining veteran player.

ytownchief22:
Kenneth Durden is on the Raiders.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on May 20, 2017, 10:43:46 PM ---Kenneth Durden is on the Raiders.

--- End quote ---
I thought he was still on the practice squad.

I don't believe we had any former YSU players on any NFL active roster last year unless Ross was on it.

BishopsFather2310:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on May 20, 2017, 05:28:20 PM ---I was reading where the Broncos did not resign Brandian Ross after his one-year deal. I hope he lands somewhere, he is our only remaining veteran player.

--- End quote ---
My buddy coaches high school football @ Hickory high school in Hermitage, Pa and he said Brandian Ross was introduced as their D. Coordinator this year, retired because of concussions...

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: BishopsFather2310 on May 25, 2017, 08:40:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on May 20, 2017, 05:28:20 PM ---I was reading where the Broncos did not resign Brandian Ross after his one-year deal. I hope he lands somewhere, he is our only remaining veteran player.

--- End quote ---
My buddy coaches high school football @ Hickory high school in Hermitage, Pa and he said Brandian Ross was introduced as their D. Coordinator this year, retired because of concussions...

--- End quote ---

Good to see he staying local and thanks for the update BishopsFather. Most people forget about him, but his skill was so obvious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version