YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Other Penguins in the NFL for 2017?

<< < (3/4) > >>

ysubigred:
Jody Webb at San Diego Chargers Rookie Camp  8)

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Double ET on April 30, 2017, 10:34:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on April 30, 2017, 08:16:47 PM ---Its true. So four players made it to the NFL, thats a pretty good showing for the penguins  8)

--- End quote ---

Yes. It was good news. I thought Leroy Alexander could have a shot at NFL. Apparently, it did not happen. I wonder if it has anything to do with his suspension during the playoff.

--- End quote ---

The fact that he was suspended at Nebraska and at YSU would scare teams away.

ytownchief22:
I stand corrected as Leroy was just signed by the Arizona Cardinals for rookie minicamp.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on May 10, 2017, 03:16:46 PM ---I stand corrected as Leroy was just signed by the Arizona Cardinals for rookie minicamp.

--- End quote ---

I am glad the Cardinals has given him a shot. He was a hard hitter and had a good read on the O. He was frequently at the right time in the right place. I would like him to have better speed.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on May 10, 2017, 04:50:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on May 10, 2017, 03:16:46 PM ---I stand corrected as Leroy was just signed by the Arizona Cardinals for rookie minicamp.

--- End quote ---

I am glad the Cardinals has given him a shot. He was a hard hitter and had a good read on the O. He was frequently at the right time in the right place. I would like him to have better speed.

--- End quote ---
You're right on the money with your assessment of Alexander.  IF he would have had more speed, he'd be a draft, choice not a free agent!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version