YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Other Penguins in the NFL for 2017?

(1/4) > >>

IAA Fan:
I am hearing scuttlebutt that Moss might go late in the draft to the Atlanta Falcons by way of NY Giants. They said this is such an OLB/DE-heavy draft, but everyone is going after corners & TE's. The Falcons were mixed on Derek Rivers & let him slide to NE.  Probably a good move as Derek may need some time and the Falcons need someone for this year. I also hear that David Rivers has already received a free-agent offer ...if this is true, my gut tells me it is the Panthers, Falcons, or the Patriots.

ytownchief22:
Moss has already been chose in the 5th round by the Giants.

Buddy:
Think moss went to the giants right?

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on April 29, 2017, 03:48:09 PM ---I am hearing scuttlebutt that Moss might go late in the draft to the Atlanta Falcons by way of NY Giants. They said this is such an OLB/DE-heavy draft, but everyone is going after corners & TE's. The Falcons were mixed on Derek Rivers & let him slide to NE.  Probably a good move as Derek may need some time and the Falcons need someone for this year. I also hear that David Rivers has already received a free-agent offer ...if this is true, my gut tells me it is the Panthers, Falcons, or the Patriots.

--- End quote ---

IAA, Do you think the Giants plans to trade Moss to the Falcons after the draft?

ytownchief22:
David Rivers signed with the GB Packers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version