YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball Commits

<< < (2/29) > >>

jbags:
Brown needs at least 20 lbs of muscle and is skilled  but I love how he moved his feet defensively in his videos..Covington seems to be a bit of a sleeper because he relocated and slipped through some cracks...also looking to add a transfer of from Del St who made all league as a soph...Devin Morgan

ucfpengbuck:
Not blown away buy either.   Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.   Calhoun coming in late has a uphill battle and will see how he recruits going after 2018 players.   1:30 videos are never a great judge of talent.   

Anyone know what ever happened to Sydney Umude ?

jbags:
I disagree..take a close look at Brown..he needs to get stronger but skills are there

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on April 16, 2017, 10:22:51 AM ---Not blown away buy either.   Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.   Calhoun coming in late has a uphill battle and will see how he recruits going after 2018 players.   1:30 videos are never a great judge of talent.   

Anyone know what ever happened to Sydney Umude ?

--- End quote ---
I would be happier if we are getting D-1 transfers than D-2 transfers.

jbags:
Just rewatched a bit of Brown's video...i saw a kid that hasn't even come close to filling out his frame but has the skills to be a good when he does...its easy to see the obvious..a solid looking stroke that seems fine for spot up 3's ...and surely the height to play inside...he finished plays with either hand but look at the little things I noticed
..he sealed nicely inside despite his thin frame and the thing I really loved with how he moved his feet on defense..he seemed a willing defender....with college coaching and physical maturity Jacob Brown looks like a great get...if you think he's nothing but a D2 player don't you think Calhoun would realize that too...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version