YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball Commits

<< < (6/29) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
Watched his video.  Reminds me of a smaller Draymond Green.   His game  and size is very similar to the 1st recruit Garrett Covington.  Twin DE on our B-ball team.   Can't wait for the season.

jbags:
The Green comparison is a good one...Naz plays with an edge to him..very aggressive

go guins:

--- Quote from: jbags on April 18, 2017, 04:49:47 PM ---The Green comparison is a good one...Naz plays with an edge to him..very aggressive

--- End quote ---
Not quite sure I'm ready to compare Bohannon to a 2 time NBA All-Star, 3 time All Defensive team player just yet. Let's just go with the "Naz plays with an edge to him..very aggressive" and leave the Hall of Fame debate until we see him play a bit?

ucfpengbuck:
go guin,not implying Naz has Green's ability.  Just saying his game is similar style in a smaller body.  One is an NBA all star the other was the leading scorer for Lorain HS.  I pattern my game after Kyrie Irving but most days it takes me a few minutes to stand up straight after getting out of bed.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on April 19, 2017, 03:10:03 PM ---go guin,not implying Naz has Green's ability.  Just saying his game is similar style in a smaller body.  One is an NBA all star the other was the leading scorer for Lorain HS.  I pattern my game after Kyrie Irving but most days it takes me a few minutes to stand up straight after getting out of bed.

--- End quote ---
One thing about these HS tapes is you don't see any defense.  Would like to see him play D before I start looking at comparisons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version