YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball Commits

<< < (5/29) > >>

jbags:
What a great get! I was holding out hope that he chose us to play hoops instead of the fb route..this is exactly the kind of kid that will be a beast for us..rugged football mentality..if he was 6'7 he'd be in the Big 10. Great student too! Calhoun hit it into the upper deck on this one. One now schoolies and the transfer pg from Delaware St and he killed it on short recruiting time...wait til next year when Calhoun and Steinburg have a year to sell this program...i guarantee you Kent counted on that kid being in their class...JC post next I hope

go guins:
Naz Bohannon, a 6-6 F/G looks more like a 6-4 "Sir Charles" type.  Wonder if he wants to be a 2 sport guy, because this guy is definitely a DE type body for a school that needs DEs!!

ytownchief22:
Big get for Calhoun and staff.

ucfpengbuck:
I just read the article on Naz and have not yet seen his video.  However,he has an AA degree with a 3.93 .   Not even sure how you do that while in HS.   VERY impressive.   His quote saying he's nothing without family and friends shows maturity and wisdom not usually reserved for a HS senior.  Love this kid already.

go guins:
I did take a minute to watch his football tape and he is making the right choice to play MBB.  The one thing the FB tape convinced me of is he is nowhere near 6-6.  Maybe 6-3 6-4 which means the G part of F/G is probably the most likely.  That being said, this kid seems like just what the Dr. ordered!  Glad to have him aboard!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version