YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

BB Recruiting

(1/3) > >>

jbags:
Just curious...Stefan Rosic signed with Utah State out of H.S. any idea why he never played here? Is he anything that Calhoun can count On? Also hoping that Duane Moss remains commited

ytownchief22:
Moss waiting to see and speak with Calhoun. Also he's having back surgery next month... Kinda scary.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/sports/high-school/article141278213.html

Wick250:
This information comes courtesy of a former legendary poster.  Calhoun has offered 6'9" SOPHOMORE Brison Waller from Garfield Heights.  That was posted by his high school coach.  Obviously does not help for next season, but this is how you recruit properly.  Establish a relationship early and be relentless.  If this kid turns out to be a mid-major talent, a good bet we would get him.

IAA Fan:
Sounds nice, but as a HS soph I could not even care. We have good talent now and we made a move. Some are going to give him time, but not I ...unless we lose too much in the way of players. He has a team of kids that wanted to be faster with possession ...so lets see something. I suspect that many of these guys do not want to be faster on D as well, but we will see who hits the track and who does not.

jbags:
Cleve St..and Miami O offered as well..Akron ..Kent...and Ohio U will as well...Duquesne too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version