YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Next coach

<< < (6/23) > >>

jbags:
Mike can recruit his behind off...did great a Rob Morris recruiting kids to a little high school gym...itd be an ESPN story giving a guy a second chance...Akron went out on a limb for Dambrodt don't forget

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 10, 2017, 04:25:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: goodnews on March 10, 2017, 04:05:45 PM ---If Mike Rice Jr. is/or would be interested YSU needs to hire him.  YSU needs more than a shot in the arm they need to WIN now.  I know this comes with baggage but so do a lot of the other employees of this university.  Winning cures all right?

--- End quote ---

No thanks. We have enough baggage with our president and football coach. Do not need anymore lol.

--- End quote ---
If you call Tattoogate and Pelini going off like many coaches baggage, what do you call Pitino, Sandusky, Baylor, etc???  ::)

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on March 10, 2017, 08:45:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: goodnews on March 10, 2017, 04:05:45 PM ---If Mike Rice Jr. is/or would be interested YSU needs to hire him.  YSU needs more than a shot in the arm they need to WIN now.  I know this comes with baggage but so do a lot of the other employees of this university.  Winning cures all right?

--- End quote ---

No thanks. We have enough baggage with our president and football coach. Do not need anymore lol.

--- End quote ---
If you call Tattoogate and Pelini going off like many coaches baggage, what do you call Pitino, Sandusky, Baylor, etc???  ::)

--- End quote ---

Those programs are winners regardless. This men's basketball program is at its lowest point and can't afford any extra baggage.

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 10, 2017, 09:43:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on March 10, 2017, 08:45:35 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Those programs are winners regardless. This men's basketball program is at its lowest point and can't afford any extra baggage.

--- End quote ---

goodnews:
The program cant afford ON THE JOB TRAINING.....  The program needs to overcome losing and cant afford 3 or 4 years ...  The sports world is instant gratification. I think the decision makers realize that and need to act accordingly....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version