YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Vindy: Zallow clinches another NCAA berth

<< < (3/3)

go guins:

--- Quote from: OleYSUfan on March 13, 2017, 11:30:01 AM ---Thanks; "go guins". Chad can definitely catch a football, plus can play defense. It looks like he could be a big help to YSU football. Apparently his heart and aims are to track, what ever he decides, I'm glad he chose YSU.

--- End quote ---
Truthfully, he should be the #1 indoor hurdler in USA next year.  He would not be #1 WR or DB, so I think he is making the right choice.  The plublicity for himself and YSU is better in track.  Besides, I'm sure he is thinking about Tokyo 2020!!  Can't go to the olympics in football!

ysuguins4:
Great job Chad.  If he doesn't hit that hurdle, it would have been a close finish.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on March 13, 2017, 12:01:28 PM ---Great job Chad.  If he doesn't hit that hurdle, it would have been a close finish.

--- End quote ---
The one thing I don't like about track.  You have one shot.  Get a little quick in the block, DONE.  Tick a hurdle, DONE, fumble a batton, DONE. step on somebody's foot, DONE.  Football, baseball, basketball you can make up for an error, not track!

ysuguins4:
Chad got off to a great start to the outdoor season this past Friday.  He currently has the top qualifying time in the 110 hurdles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version