YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Biggest Highlight of the Slocum Era?

<< < (2/4) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
On paper the obvious was beating national runner up Butler.   To me it was beating Georgia on ESPN.   National tv and an SEC team.  An we dominated(led ) the whole game.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on February 23, 2017, 04:45:26 PM ---On paper the obvious was beating national runner up Butler.   To me it was beating Georgia on ESPN.   National tv and an SEC team.  An we dominated(led ) the whole game.

--- End quote ---
Oh, yea, I forgot that game. That was Bobby Hanes freshman year. He did well on the road trip. I knew we also played George Washington and I forgot who was the third team.

IAA Fan:
So Nation finally posts something of interest and he still has to pollute it with his negativism. Then a second post, which I even felt should be split out to a topic on its own.

Be a man and delete your negative first paragraph.

BTW, i think there are still more Slocum highlights to come, but for now the CIT I agree that 3-game SEC/ACC run was the top, but none of them individually beats a tournament.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 23, 2017, 05:46:09 PM ---BTW, i think there are still more Slocum highlights to come, but for now the CIT I agree that 3-game SEC/ACC run was the top, but none of them individually beats a tournament.

--- End quote ---

I do too....like his public firing.  ;)

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 23, 2017, 05:46:09 PM --- Be a man and delete your negative first paragraph.

--- End quote ---

Dude, idk why but your sassy snark is f'n HILARIOUS!  I actually look forward to your ill-tempered responses much like how I used to look forward to the Sunday comics as a kid.

Anyway, did I misrepresent anything?  Were my comments inaccurate?  Admit you just want cheerleading, and the more incompetent the individual, the louder you cheer.  Would you just admit that?

Penguin Nation:
I was informed that I may be banned here soon from Mother Russia.  I'm not going to cheerlead frauds or water down the truth.  Never.

"Truth is treason in an empire of lies"   - George Orwell

Peace all y'all.  Penguins Forever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version