YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Kids who sent in their loi

<< < (11/13) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 01, 2017, 01:18:49 PM ---Melvin Jackson, DB from St. Edward is in.

--- End quote ---
Anybody have a theory on why St. Eds sends players our way and St Igges doesn't?  Is my perception true or not?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 01, 2017, 01:25:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 01, 2017, 01:18:49 PM ---Melvin Jackson, DB from St. Edward is in.

--- End quote ---
Anybody have a theory on why St. Eds sends players our way and St Igges doesn't?  Is my perception true or not?

--- End quote ---

This staff just has a good relationship with the coaches up at St. Ed's. DJ Thomas, Kyle Hegedus on the roster from there. Continues with Jackson.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 01, 2017, 01:25:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Coach Chuck Kyle is probably one of the best High school coaches to ever coach the game and the most respected. There seems to be a trend with his players and where they go. Maybe it could be the Mooney and YSU connection..I just don't know, but it's not like we haven't tried to recruit their players over the years..Him and J.T. have always been good friends

ytownchief22:
Cardinal Mooney's LB Ray Anderson has de committed from Navy as posted earlier and has indeed signed with us.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4471026/ray-anderson

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 01, 2017, 02:40:16 PM ---Cardinal Mooney's LB Ray Anderson has de committed from Navy as posted earlier and has indeed signed with us.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4471026/ray-anderson

--- End quote ---
Oh God, not another damn LB.  Doesn't everybody know we have far too many LBs already?
How's that Ice?  Apparently Bo thinks we could use another.  I happen to agree with Bo.
Welcome kid, you can play for me anywhere.  Too bad for Navy, I have a sweet spot for the academy's and the character of the kids they take and the men they turn out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version