YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Kids who sent in their loi

<< < (5/13) > >>

ytownchief22:
Love getting Melvin Jackson from St. Edward and Ray Anderson from Mooney. Great athletes.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 01, 2017, 10:40:08 AM ---Ice, WTF are you doing, sitting on top of the YSU fax machine?  Please get off, that is sensitive equipment!

--- End quote ---

Lol. I sneak into Bo's office when he's not looking

Also Braxton will play RB
Unless 247 is the new HC

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on February 01, 2017, 10:45:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on February 01, 2017, 10:40:08 AM ---Ice, WTF are you doing, sitting on top of the YSU fax machine?  Please get off, that is sensitive equipment!

--- End quote ---

Unless 247 is the new HC

--- End quote ---
Maybe, we'll see.  I do disagree with Chief in that we have more depth at LB than RB.  I think DB and DE biggest needs obviously, but LB group is 2 deep in proven players. AD and LW and some blind optimism.  We've had far worse featured RB's over the years than Tevin and everything we've seen from Alessi, while not much, has been good.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 01, 2017, 10:55:50 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Unless 247 is the new HC

--- End quote ---
Maybe, we'll see.  I do disagree with Chief in that we have more depth at LB than RB.  I think DB and DE biggest needs obviously, but LB group is 2 deep in proven players. AD and LW and some blind optimism.  We've had far worse featured RB's over the years than Tevin and everything we've seen from Alessi, while not much, has been good.

--- End quote ---

Pollock, Wright, Dellovade, Parks, Randall-Posey, Pittman, Newell. We just signed 3 more LB's. We are fine there. RB ? McCaster, Alessi and who ?.... Chapman will play there. He signed as a RB, and a good one.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 01, 2017, 11:03:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on February 01, 2017, 10:55:50 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Unless 247 is the new HC

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Pollock, Wright, Dellovade, Parks, Randall-Posey, Pittman, Newell. We just signed 3 more LB's. We are fine there. RB ? McCaster, Alessi and who ?.... Chapman will play there. He signed as a RB, and a good one.

--- End quote ---
Everybody has names on a roster.  Wright and Dellovade are proven performers, the rest are names on a roster.  Beyond W & D the leading LB tackler coming back had less than 10 tackles including special teams.
I LOVE Chapman, this side tread got started with me selecting him as MY freshman of the year.  I just don't see the depth at LB, vs RB some of you see.   I can name the starting RB with 16 games played with 652 yards LY and the backup 15 games played 223 yards coming back.  Do the same for the 6 LB you see on this roster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version