YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Patrick Pelini is ???

<< < (2/2)

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on February 01, 2017, 07:41:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 31, 2017, 06:08:03 PM ---Good for Patrick. Watch out Brian Kelly, the next ND coach will be Bo in 3-4 years.

--- End quote ---

They would never hire him.

--- End quote ---
Good Catholic boy and all? But I agree, those tirades may be a little too "course" for the good fathers sensitive ears! 
By my calculations Bo 2 seasons left at YSU, unless he accepts a HUGE pay cut.  Nebraska contract expires March 2019 so right around the start of spring ball.   I show him with a base pay of about 219,000 a year from YSU and 129,000 a MONTH from Nebraska.  Today looks to be a really good class that will be juniors for 2019 and will be the second year for the new QB, so should be a choice job for the right candidate.

Guinfan1990:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on February 01, 2017, 07:41:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 31, 2017, 06:08:03 PM ---Good for Patrick. Watch out Brian Kelly, the next ND coach will be Bo in 3-4 years.

--- End quote ---

They would never hire him.

--- End quote ---

They hired Brian Kelly.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Good for Patrick Pelini, he wants to focus on academics and have the experience of attending Notre Dame.  But he is not playing there.  I told you weeks ago, he was a borderline FCS recruit, and would have likely had a very good career in D-2.

You are delusional if you think one 5-6 season, and one playoff appearance would even give Pelini an interview at Notre Dame.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version