YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Scalzo: YSU men must start run tonight

<< < (3/7) > >>

YsuPride:
We Received last in free throws percent and defense,.   Those who think program is OK need to get your head checked.

YsuPride:
Join the NEC  we might compete and teams are closer.  Horizon is above our heads

YSU1:
Marcus Keene is only leading the country in scoring.  You can not lose kids like that.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on January 29, 2017, 03:28:28 PM ---Join the NEC  we might compete and teams are closer.  Horizon is above our heads

--- End quote ---

Yes, but will we get this kind of love in the NEC?

http://horizonleaguefans.freeforums.net/thread/974/ysu-fcs-championship-game

or

http://horizonleaguefans.freeforums.net/thread/923/youngstown-state-replaced

;D

Wick250:
Brace yourself.  Many of you are not going to like what I am about to say.  After talking to several officials in the athletic department (not Strollo,) I now believe that Slocum will be here until he decides to retire.  They actually believe that he is doing a good job.  It might take an act of divine intervention (or at least Tressel intervention) to enact change.  And I suspect that Tressel cares about as little for basketball as president as he did as athletic director.

Pride, the Horizon League is sinking like a rock in the power ratings.  It used to be around 11-13 most seasons.  Last time I looked it was 20.  That is low major status.  Which is very good for us.  If you cannot beat them, let them deteriorate down to your lousy level.

Nation, Horizon League fans might be the most ignorant in the country.  They can never look beyond their precious sport of men's basketball and do not realize that the league is a comprehensive DI conference minus football.  The league offers 19 championships each year in men and women's sports.  Over the last three academic years, Oakland has won the most.  YSU is second. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version