YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Tropical Bowl / Daytona Beach / Ruiz Offensive MVP

<< < (5/6) > >>

Penguin Ice:
Your wrong

mudclods:
Of all the things you said Penguin Nation...to feel sorry for him just really pisses me off.  That very mindset is the reason the country is in the position it's in & so many kids grow up thinking there's no right or wrong and everything is about themselves and their feelings.  Do you feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez too?  I mean at some point you have to be responsible even if it's who you're hanging around with. 

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: mudclods on January 28, 2017, 10:44:03 PM ---Of all the things you said Penguin Nation...to feel sorry for him just really pisses me off.  That very mindset is the reason the country is in the position it's in & so many kids grow up thinking there's no right or wrong and everything is about themselves and their feelings.  Do you feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez too?  I mean at some point you have to be responsible even if it's who you're hanging around with.

--- End quote ---

Are you serious?  You're comparing Ruiz to Hernandez?  Why not Ted Kaczynski?

--- Quote from: mudclods on January 28, 2017, 10:44:03 PM --- That very mindset is the reason the country is in the position it's in & so many kids grow up thinking there's no right or wrong and everything is about themselves and their feelings.

--- End quote ---

IMO, guns and MJ and not using a turn signal isn't the problem.  It's government's creation of vote plantations, and creating a culture of dependency.  It was done intentionally by sociopathic politicians and has wrecked the black family and black communities.

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UviJ9bQ_T14/USyB__r60iI/AAAAAAAAA8k/vyN6lpJvnV4/s400/BlackwomenunmarriedEcon.gif

mudclods:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on January 29, 2017, 09:16:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: mudclods on January 28, 2017, 10:44:03 PM ---Of all the things you said Penguin Nation...to feel sorry for him just really pisses me off.  That very mindset is the reason the country is in the position it's in & so many kids grow up thinking there's no right or wrong and everything is about themselves and their feelings.  Do you feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez too?  I mean at some point you have to be responsible even if it's who you're hanging around with.

--- End quote ---

Are you serious?  You're comparing Ruiz to Hernandez?  Why not Ted Kaczynski?

--- Quote from: mudclods on January 28, 2017, 10:44:03 PM --- That very mindset is the reason the country is in the position it's in & so many kids grow up thinking there's no right or wrong and everything is about themselves and their feelings.

--- End quote ---

No I'm not but it goes back to being responsible and who you hang out with.  One thing leads to another.  He made bad decisions whether you think so not & hurt the team.
--- End quote ---

IAA Fan:
Nation: What does any of your "Godfather" dribble have to do with the topic? The guy played well in this game; that is what the topic was all about. He screwed up and a lot of people feel let down; this is not a thread about the treatment of people in America. Take that stuff to a non-sports site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version