YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Patrick Pelini offered by NDSU

<< < (7/8) > >>

ValleyTalk:
Me reading this thread right now:

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Both Chris Klieman and Brock Spack have a history of recruiting smart football players that are athletes and show versatility at playing different positions. There are tons of players in the MVC that border between the Division 2 and FCS level coming out of high school. Both NDS and Illinois st. have recruiting wars all the time and have a tendency to go after each other's players. Just because patrick didn't have tons of D-2 offers or a single FCS offer before Illinois st. really means nothing. I believe Wells for example had one D-2 offer before ours..the rest is history

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on January 21, 2017, 08:52:10 AM ---Both Chris Klieman and Brock Spack have a history of recruiting smart football players that are athletes and show versatility at playing different positions. There are tons of players in the MVC that border between the Division 2 and FCS level coming out of high school. Both NDS and Illinois st. have recruiting wars all the time and have a tendency to go after each other's players. Just because patrick didn't have tons of D-2 offers or a single FCS offer before Illinois st. really means nothing. I believe Wells for example had one D-2 offer before ours..the rest is history

--- End quote ---

Based on what I saw on film he doesn't have the speed.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on January 21, 2017, 10:49:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on January 21, 2017, 08:52:10 AM ---Both Chris Klieman and Brock Spack have a history of recruiting smart football players that are athletes and show versatility at playing different positions. There are tons of players in the MVC that border between the Division 2 and FCS level coming out of high school. Both NDS and Illinois st. have recruiting wars all the time and have a tendency to go after each other's players. Just because patrick didn't have tons of D-2 offers or a single FCS offer before Illinois st. really means nothing. I believe Wells for example had one D-2 offer before ours..the rest is history

--- End quote ---

Based on what I saw on film he doesn't have the speed.

--- End quote ---
That's what I thought about Armand Dellavade at first and he's still one of the smaller and slower LB'S in the conference, but the most instinctive. He probably knows what the offense is going to do before they even do it. Coaches also look at football minds and having Bo as your dad certainly doesn't hurt his cause

IAA Fan:
True Fever ...look at Narduzzi's son. Came here to play for dad, not a big time prospect and became a 3-year all-American, highly successful and sought after coach & now the HC of Pitt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version