YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Future Football Schedules

<< < (2/8) > >>

ytownchief22:
I think we host Central Connecticut State in 2017 to replace either Duquesne or Bobby Morris.

pennyguin1:

--- Quote from: DoubleE on January 09, 2017, 03:25:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: pennyguin1 on January 09, 2017, 10:13:39 AM ---We are opening with Pitt next season. Great! Not a far drive from Youngstown, and tickets should be easy to get.

--- End quote ---

love getting tickets for pitt for $10 on stub hub

--- End quote ---
Igot  our tickets(my twin sister and I) for the YSU-WVU game off of stub hub. I think both our tickets they were pretty cheap. I already told her that I would get Pitt tickets for that game. As I do live in Butler,PA, so it isn't too far of a drive from my house.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on January 09, 2017, 03:38:47 PM ---I don't know of games beyond 2018.  Strollo was interviewed and said he wanted to keep the $$ game a bus ride, and mentioned Kentucky as a possibility.

--- End quote ---

By the looks of things there will be no bus ride $$ game in 2019!! Anything close to YSU "bus ride" is already tentatively booked up to include all KY schools.  >:(

The YO Show:
Dang big red. I know we are playing Pitt this year (2017) and then WVU in 2018, but I was hoping a close game for 2019 so I could go. I'll still watch it anyway!  fb

goodnews:
YSU needs to connect with someone in the ACC if they are to have 2019 $$$ game within driving distance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version