YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ice Castle Club Level?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Dukester:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 08, 2017, 07:04:42 PM ---I would have to know how many seats would fit in a loge, then do the math. The seats would have to be about 4" wider than the current chair-back and maybe even padded. I, along with the rest of America, am getting fatter.

We could convert a couple of the lower loges just to see how it sells and the cost would be minimal. At least the labor. Like these club seats, the media section is really loges divided up and amenities removed. All of this once we expand of course. If any of you have ever been up, to a post-game or any reason, to the 4th floor of Stambaugh ...you would see it is VERY nice. Really quite impressive actually. I have been to two Penguin games in a loge. One with a private group and the other I won in a Penguin Club raffle. They treated us very well.

--- End quote ---

They charge a lot for our club seats.  it's 125 a game, but you need to donate 2,250 in order to get the opportunity to pay for two 125 seats.  It included two alcohol drinks and unlimited everything else from buffet, ice cream, soft drinks.....

1,000 seats at 125 each - or using my JMU math $125,000 a game.  From what I understand it cost over half that to operate it each game.  It is first class.  What you get is better than both the Washington Redskins Club, and Washington Nationals Club areas. 

But somehow we can't move to 1A?   :-[

ytownchief22:
Isn't the whole reason of building the new press box is to open more room for club and loge seating ? They are moving all radio, tv and press over to the east side.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Dukester on January 09, 2017, 01:55:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 08, 2017, 07:04:42 PM ---I would have to know how many seats would fit in a loge, then do the math. The seats would have to be about 4" wider than the current chair-back and maybe even padded. I, along with the rest of America, am getting fatter.

We could convert a couple of the lower loges just to see how it sells and the cost would be minimal. At least the labor. Like these club seats, the media section is really loges divided up and amenities removed. All of this once we expand of course. If any of you have ever been up, to a post-game or any reason, to the 4th floor of Stambaugh ...you would see it is VERY nice. Really quite impressive actually. I have been to two Penguin games in a loge. One with a private group and the other I won in a Penguin Club raffle. They treated us very well.

--- End quote ---

They charge a lot for our club seats.  it's 125 a game, but you need to donate 2,250 in order to get the opportunity to pay for two 125 seats.  It included two alcohol drinks and unlimited everything else from buffet, ice cream, soft drinks.....

1,000 seats at 125 each - or using my JMU math $125,000 a game.  From what I understand it cost over half that to operate it each game.  It is first class.  What you get is better than both the Washington Redskins Club, and Washington Nationals Club areas. 

--- End quote ---

Move.  Please.  Move.  No body cares about your programmar on here.  Go play with your streamers.

Dukester:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on January 09, 2017, 02:14:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dukester on January 09, 2017, 01:55:17 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Move.  Please.  Move.  No body cares about your programmar on here.  Go play with your streamers.

--- End quote ---

I guess I can see why there is so much inter-fighting on here.  I'll take my "programmar" somewhere else once I figure out what it is.  ;) 

Buddy:
I would say Dukester is fine.  I saw nothing wrong with what was said.  I would hope he would stay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version