YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ice Castle Club Level?

<< < (10/10)

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 03, 2017, 10:29:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysuseasonticket on February 03, 2017, 06:52:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 03, 2017, 12:23:41 AM ---I would imagine construction would have to start sometime this month in order to get this thing built in time, no ?

--- End quote ---

You would guess.

I went past there today and the eastside shanty is still up. I want the new one up this year, but I also want it done right.

That new steel structure at Fifth and Lincoln, is that the new 2 story bookstore going up? Lots of construction going on around the campus including Wick Avenue. I remember reading that after Wick is done this fall they are going to do the same to Fifth next year. It needs it.

--- End quote ---

Yeah its the new barnes and noble bookstore, and next to it is the 2nd phase of the university edge. 5th is getting resurfaced next summer I believe ? Lots happening on campus.

--- End quote ---
Yep, lots of stuff.  JT getting things cleaned up during the remainder of 2017 so he can move on to a bigger project, Sherrod Brown.

ytownchief22:
Does this move up the timeline and get it built by football season ? That's 1.5 million all together now...

YSUPenguinsAthletics‏Verified account @YSUsports  28m28 minutes ago

http://www.ysu.edu/news/payiavlas-family-donates-500000-sports-media-classroom

The YO Show:
Wow. Gosh that guy is charismatic. I've never been able to see someone get so many people to willingly open up their checkbooks. Tressel can fundraise  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version