YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ice Castle Club Level?

<< < (9/10) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 30, 2017, 04:29:24 PM ---Wish we could move the tennis courts to a different area on campus, preferably over by the softball stadium and soccer field so we can put a parking lot over there behind the east side. Wishful thinking haha....

--- End quote ---
Might be wishful thinking, but I looked on google earth and the tennis space is about the size of the McDonalds across from Stambaugh Stadium.  World won't miss 1 McD's for the benefit of parking.  That space helps the East Side Statium and the WATTS as well. 
You might be wishful, but I think you have a damn good idea.

ytownchief22:
I thought the idea during the "master plan" initiative in 09-10 they were going to build new tennis courts behind were the softball field sits now and make the current tennis courts a big parking lot. Maybe they couldn't buy all the properties back there to get enough space... Oh well.

ytownchief22:
I would imagine construction would have to start sometime this month in order to get this thing built in time, no ?

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 03, 2017, 12:23:41 AM ---I would imagine construction would have to start sometime this month in order to get this thing built in time, no ?

--- End quote ---

You would guess.

I went past there today and the eastside shanty is still up. I want the new one up this year, but I also want it done right.

That new steel structure at Fifth and Lincoln, is that the new 2 story bookstore going up? Lots of construction going on around the campus including Wick Avenue. I remember reading that after Wick is done this fall they are going to do the same to Fifth next year. It needs it.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: ysuseasonticket on February 03, 2017, 06:52:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 03, 2017, 12:23:41 AM ---I would imagine construction would have to start sometime this month in order to get this thing built in time, no ?

--- End quote ---

You would guess.

I went past there today and the eastside shanty is still up. I want the new one up this year, but I also want it done right.

That new steel structure at Fifth and Lincoln, is that the new 2 story bookstore going up? Lots of construction going on around the campus including Wick Avenue. I remember reading that after Wick is done this fall they are going to do the same to Fifth next year. It needs it.

--- End quote ---

Yeah its the new barnes and noble bookstore, and next to it is the 2nd phase of the university edge. 5th is getting resurfaced next summer I believe ? Lots happening on campus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version