YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ice Castle Club Level?

<< < (8/10) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on January 25, 2017, 06:34:26 PM ---They still need more funding. The Penguin Club is also ante up some money.  From what I heard they were going to try to do it cheaper and that was squashed they want to do it right.

--- End quote ---
JT will find the money.

ValleyTalk:
I've been told by a couple folks that it will be built this year.

If I hear otherwise I'll post, but I'd imagine it will be ready for next school year/season.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on January 29, 2017, 07:20:21 PM ---I've been told by a couple folks that it will be built this year.

If I hear otherwise I'll post, but I'd imagine it will be ready for next school year/season.

--- End quote ---

Interesting...

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on January 29, 2017, 07:20:21 PM ---I've been told by a couple folks that it will be built this year.

--- End quote ---

If that is the case it sounds like the new drawings, blueprints, and additional money is in place. I'll believe it when I see them tearing down the existing shanty on the east end.

ytownchief22:
Wish we could move the tennis courts to a different area on campus, preferably over by the softball stadium and soccer field so we can put a parking lot over there behind the east side. Wishful thinking haha....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version