YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ice Castle Club Level?

<< < (7/10) > >>

ytownchief22:
Would've been nice to have it done this year coming off an appearance in the national championship. Wonder how different its going to look from the renderings when the announcement was first made ?

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: ELPENGUIN on January 23, 2017, 10:59:14 PM ---Construction will be delayed for a year.  A new design featuring a far better looking East Side than the original plans.  New architectural drawings highlight the use of metal facing and glass. The look will be so much better than the present plans. Drawing and specifications are being ordered. Completion date will be the start of the 2018 football season.

--- End quote ---

I agree with everyone else by doing it right. I hope we get to see the new drawings when they are completed though. The last big outside project at The Ice Castle was the new scoreboard and that turned out great, so the eastside press box will be worth the wait.

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 24, 2017, 11:07:10 AM ---Would've been nice to have it done this year coming off an appearance in the national championship. Wonder how different its going to look from the renderings when the announcement was first made ?

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way chief. I was jacked up on having it up for this season and now I'm jacked up even more for the new design.

I did like the outside of the stadium drawing more than the inside one I have to admit.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 24, 2017, 11:07:10 AM ---Would've been nice to have it done this year coming off an appearance in the national championship. Wonder how different its going to look from the renderings when the announcement was first made ?

--- End quote ---

I agree, heck I thought that the other design looked good - cant wait.

YSUGO:
They still need more funding. The Penguin Club is also ante up some money.  From what I heard they were going to try to do it cheaper and that was squashed they want to do it right. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version