YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Football only post-game talk

<< < (2/10) > >>

YSU FAN#34:
I was able to find presser on twitter via fcs.  Sorry but i dont know how to copy thr link. Anyway, if anyone gets a chance to see it, pay attention to the end when Bo is walking off.  He says something to someone but i cant be certain what it is or if he is calling someone out or just talking in general.  Sort of looks like he points to someone and says "you're done" ????? 

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on January 07, 2017, 06:50:52 PM ---I was able to find presser on twitter via fcs.  Sorry but i dont know how to copy thr link. Anyway, if anyone gets a chance to see it, pay attention to the end when Bo is walking off.  He says something to someone but i cant be certain what it is or if he is calling someone out or just talking in general.  Sort of looks like he points to someone and says "you're done" ?????

--- End quote ---

Yes #34 I wondered the same thing. Coach, Wells and Rivers were walking off. I heard "mumble, mumble, mumble ... job coach" come out of the audience ...then Bo said "what", stopped and said a few words that ended in "...your done". He was not happy.

I think that I can copy the whole thing on to the site, but 40 minutes of 45 is JMU. I will see what I can do.

IAA Fan:
Well here is a link at least. YSU is first up:

https://www.facebook.com/ncaafcsfootball/videos/593569127504419/

coachtress:
We made the playoffs for the first time in 10 years.  Unseaded, and made it to the championship game, after defeating the #3 and then the #2 seaded teams on the road.

Yes, we played poorly today, but it was a very fun road to get there, and we got two exciting playoff games at home.  And YSU football is back on the map.  Congrats to JMU, and at the same time congrats to YSU on getting to the championship game.

Dmorton:
If they limit the mistakes they probably don't gift wrap 21 points to them! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version