YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Vs. JMU In Game Thread

<< < (16/22) > >>

YSU FAN#34:
Simply outmatched today by a great team.  PERIOD.  It sucks...but it happens.  Still proud to be a penguin.  Had a great experience with some family and my 11 year old son who wouldn't want to be anywhere else but in Frisco.  Not gonna b**** and point fingers.  It was a GREAT F-ing year and so happy to Get back in the playoffs. 

GO GUINS!!! 

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Guinfan1990 on January 07, 2017, 04:13:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 07, 2017, 04:11:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on January 07, 2017, 03:56:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 07, 2017, 03:41:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 07, 2017, 03:11:48 PM ---Biggest game of the year and Monty and Wells were out schemed and out coached again.

--- End quote ---

You are so full of crap. Can you not lose like a man?!

--- End quote ---

Why are you so obsessed with Monty?  We need fresh blood, time to move on from him.  If he was so good he would have been offered a better position a long time ago.

--- End quote ---

I enjoy winning. Oh and what makes you so certain that he has not been made a better offer? In fact, multiple better offers. Why do people like you hate anyone not named Tressel or Pelini? Both JMU and YSU overachieved this year. Do you not think that there are about 10+ teams that could beat either one of us? NDSU is scratching their heads.

--- End quote ---

Winning isn't because of Montgomery. and no he has not, in fact had any other offers, that comes from a player who just graduated sitting in the room with myself. why do you have such a hard on for a guy who's the worst coach we've ever had? You always make up lies, then cry like a b**** when you are proven wrong.

--- End quote ---

I am not the one crying like a B right now. Best season in some time and we have many weaknesses to address. Your OC is not one of those.

Purple Reign:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 07, 2017, 03:11:48 PM ---Biggest game of the year and Monty and Wells were out schemed and out coached again.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Why are you so obsessed with Monty?  We need fresh blood, time to move on from him.  If he was so good he would have been offered a better position a long time ago.

--- End quote ---

I enjoy winning. Oh and what makes you so certain that he has not been made a better offer? In fact, multiple better offers. Why do people like you hate anyone not named Tressel or Pelini? Both JMU and YSU overachieved this year. Do you not think that there are about 10+ teams that could beat either one of us? NDSU is scratching their heads.

--- End quote ---
Why would NDSU be scratching their heads?  We beat them soundly.  Congratulations YSU on a great season!

Guinfan1990:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 07, 2017, 04:16:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guinfan1990 on January 07, 2017, 04:13:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Winning isn't because of Montgomery. and no he has not, in fact had any other offers, that comes from a player who just graduated sitting in the room with myself. why do you have such a hard on for a guy who's the worst coach we've ever had? You always make up lies, then cry like a b**** when you are proven wrong.

--- End quote ---

I am not the one crying like a B right now. Best season in some time and we have many weaknesses to address. Your OC is not one of those.

--- End quote ---

Wrong, someone said Montgomery sucks, so your running to his aide to cry like a b****

this forum is better off without people like you.
I know plenty of former players who want him fired as well.

YSU1:
can't we all just get along

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version