YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Student Ticket Package

<< < (3/4) > >>

The YO Show:
Nation, yeah I'm sure. My girlfriend, while a student, is notorious for getting sick on long car trips let alone a long bus ride. Plus, the other person going with us is a former student (graduated a few years ago with undergrad) and is not subject to the package.

The YO Show:
huh, I noticed from the update page, that they sold out already. Sold 125 packages. So they were still limited but looks like the woman I talked to was off by 50 tickets...

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on December 29, 2016, 01:31:22 PM ---huh, I noticed from the update page, that they sold out already. Sold 125 packages. So they were still limited but looks like the woman I talked to was off by 50 tickets...

--- End quote ---

Makes sense. Typical athletic department bs.

ytownchief22:
So they have to update the page and say "how excited they were they got this put together and how all 125 tickets sold out"... Lol, some nice PR cover up after the disaster they started in the first place.

The YO Show:
From twitter, I can see other YSU students that booked their flights, hotels and bought tickets are REALLY salty they didn't even have an opportunity to go with this really cheap package. I'm glad they did it don't get me wrong, and it was a good gesture. I just think I remember some word last week about it being a possibility they would have a student ticket package. Nothing was guaranteed and alot of people booked without waiting due to the relative uncertainty.  Wish they would have offered the package sooner, JMU had packages almost immediately. But this is better than nothing, and was probably quite the dream come true for all the students that rushed to get this package. SO a pretty good thing overall.

Next time they get to Frisco, hopefully we see more of this and sooner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version