YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

ticketgate

<< < (12/18) > >>

IAA Fan:
So what Redbird ...just go away. You are obviously a fraud troll. Another one of Nations alter egos. If you want to wish us luck then do so in another thread, we could care less about your opinions. I do not go to your boards and discuss your administration.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 24, 2016, 11:38:33 AM ---So what Redbird ...just go away. You are obviously a fraud troll. Another one of Nations alter egos. If you want to wish us luck then do so in another thread, we could care less about your opinions. I do not go to your boards and discuss your administration.

--- End quote ---

Your hospitality to our guests is terrible.  Fans go to opponents boards all the time.  Just because you can't refute points Redbird made...no need to be a Scrooge.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 24, 2016, 11:38:33 AM ---So what Redbird ...just go away. You are obviously a fraud troll. Another one of Nations alter egos. If you want to wish us luck then do so in another thread, we could care less about your opinions. I do not go to your boards and discuss your administration.

--- End quote ---

Jesus, this is a sports forum, not nazi, germany. Let people voice their opinion and argue a little, my god.

YSUGO:
This thread is beyond pointless now. YSU dropped the ball on the tickets. I am seriously thinking of dropping my membership and other monies I give.  I guess 2500 to 3k means nothing to them.  Their main selling point it would give me a crack at all playoff tix.  Well that was not true.  I am going to Frisco because I have attended all the championship games. Strollo basically ignored the backbone of the PenguinClub and the diehards for the people in the loges.  You will reap what you sew. 

supermario21:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on December 24, 2016, 12:03:12 PM ---This thread is beyond pointless now. YSU dropped the ball on the tickets. I am seriously thinking of dropping my membership and other monies I give.  I guess 2500 to 3k means nothing to them.  Their main selling point it would give me a crack at all playoff tix.  Well that was not true.  I am going to Frisco because I have attended all the championship games. Strollo basically ignored the backbone of the PenguinClub and the diehards for the people in the loges.  You will reap what you sew.

--- End quote ---

This is where YSU gets hurt. It would be one thing if the only people affected were the ones who never show up, whine, complain, then want to be frontrunners. But this miscue affected most of the loyal fans who actually do what they're supposed to do. If this turns off both the diehards and lukewarm fans, expect even more fans to just sit at home and watch the games live on ESPN3. All it takes is a chromecast. Go Guins and let's not have this happen in future championship seasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version