YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

ticketgate

<< < (9/18) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 23, 2016, 04:05:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 23, 2016, 03:58:32 PM ---Now maybe you see some of the frustrations that I get from Nation all the time. He comes on here and posts anything he wants an refuses to let anyone type a comment after him.

--- End quote ---

What?  Hahahahaha  ;D

--- End quote ---

Game set match. You do nothing but come here and attack my alma mater on a daily basis. You cannot stand anyone questioning your theories and calling you disloyal. BTW, you do not do what Pally did ...which is why you are still here. You have a long ways to go to catch up with him.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 23, 2016, 04:11:44 PM ---LOL Afraid to do some homework. Say ...4+3=8 and I can prove it.

--- End quote ---

lol....you are a ticketgate denier.....it's literally all right there......

ValleyTalk:

BisonTru:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 23, 2016, 04:16:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 23, 2016, 04:05:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 23, 2016, 03:58:32 PM ---Now maybe you see some of the frustrations that I get from Nation all the time. He comes on here and posts anything he wants an refuses to let anyone type a comment after him.

--- End quote ---

What?  Hahahahaha  ;D

--- End quote ---

Game set match. You do nothing but come here and attack my alma mater on a daily basis. You cannot stand anyone questioning your theories and calling you disloyal. BTW, you do not do what Pally did ...which is why you are still here. You have a long ways to go to catch up with him.

--- End quote ---

Man, you got to put away the rose colored glasses. I don't know the history of you and PN, but regarding this he just laid down the smoking gun.

Every YSU fan should be demanding answers on this. Just because someone is critical of the University doesn't mean they are less of a fan, and if as fans and/or students you don't demand better you won't get better.

penguinpower:
I think that someone missing a chromosome f'd up and then they tried to make it sound like a complicated process and hope that people don't ask.  I recommend a reprimand by the genius that did this.  I want the difference between what I paid and the face value but I also want punitive damages because I couldn't get my entire group together

If the community supported the team properly and went to the games nobody would have anything to b**** about. Just bring your assistance of the game.  Now carry on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version